Introductions of Guests:
- Communitas Primary Care Services–Amanda Roussel
- Keeping it Clean-Tammy Ray
- 225 Trade-Joey Dupont
- Kelly works with Amy at Express Employment. She will be starting on Outside Sales
Website Issue: when you click on Members Only page there is no where to log in submissions. You must click on the the drop downs for “Member Page” tab. I will see if there is a better solution to adding something on this page. You do not log in at the bottom of the website.
Open House discussions:
- Members mentioned the need for: divorce attorney, runner, florists, commercial realtor, uber, videographer, business broker
Byron Bordelon with DEXCOMM talked about one-on-one meetings.
- Veterans of the group should take initiative and go to the new members and be pro-active to schedule meetings
- Use your “Sphere of Influence” work with other members who have common consumers
- “Be interested not interesting.” Be interested in what others have to say rather than sell yourself.
- Questions you might want discuss or ask: business history, business information, person’s business goals
Amy Velez with Express Employment Services did a presentation on Generations in the Workforce. She also handed out a flyer with information regarding types of services offered.
Good referrals for her are qualified individuals looking for work or businesses needing staff.
Testimony from Shawn Nolan of Capital City Payroll.